Sunday, September 13, 2009

Halloween Wedding Inspiration Board | The Perfect Palette

Halloween Wedding Inspiration BoardIf you are a bride-to-be who is looking for color inspiration, we invite you to check out The Perfect Palette if you haven't already! The wonderfully talented Chrissy creates some truly inspiring palettes in just about every color combination imaginable! We asked Chrissy to create a Halloween-theme inspiration board for the upcoming holidays and she put together this gem below. Check out her website and don't forget to follow The Perfect Palette on Twitter.

Halloween Wedding Inspiration Board

halloween inspiration boardwedding blogMy name is Chrissy and I'm author behind the wedding blog, The Perfect Palette!

The Perfect Palette is all about celebrating color! And what better way to explore the possibilities of color palettes than to put together inspiration boards! And what's great is that you can even sort by color!

What I think is most special about The Perfect Palette is the fact that I create the inspiration boards based on my reader's requests. To date, I've received hundreds of requests for custom boards from all around the world. It's incredibly fun to be able to take my readers ideas, add my own and then create something beautiful that they can use as a visual guide in their planning process. Not only is it fun, but it's also incredibly fulfilling to know that in some small way, I'm inspiring weddings around the world!

top 100 wedding blogs member 2009 bridetide
planetusa.us
we are in